Do You Usualy Go Into Labor Faster With Your Second Pregnancy?

twmom_2314

Asked by twmom_2314 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not necessarilly sooner but labor is supposed to progress faster
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I did. Each one was faster and harder labor. My first - 26 hrs. my 6th- 4 hrs
    1daughter5sons

Answer by 1daughter5sons at 12:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I can't answer honestly really... #1 was all natural from Wed 6pm until Fri 2:45am very long labor...

#2 & #3 they gave me pitocin to speed things up so that it wouldn't be as long as #1
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• #2 & #3 were both about 18 hours long
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I did because they induce me so sucksssss. But the labor gets harder, I thought I was going to do the epidoral my self the man took a whole hour in my back and my back had a huge black bruise. Lets just say my dh said I was trying not to hit him and faint lol. I will try my hardest next time to stay at home longer I went there because my contractions were 3 mins apart yeap I will wait I hate all those monitors and you have to undo everything to go waddle to tinkle. Whoever came up with all these contraptions are you really serious lol. What happened to people just pushing the babys out with maybe a little pain meds and observation. Do I need 2 extra monitors? Hey dont feel bad my first one I was in labor for 4 1/2 days before they induced me.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:39 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• They suggest that your labor is quicker with each pregnacy. Not also though. My 2nd labor was not as quick as the first or as regimented. It was 6 hours as compared to 5, and my 3rd was c-section
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 3:16 AM on Nov. 9, 2008