Has your SO complained of you wanting sex too much?

Because the other night mine did! I was a little taken back, and he said he's been feeling pressured to have sex with me and feels guilty if he doesn't.
Then TELL ME!!!! For goodness sakes tell me what you're thinking, I don't think less of you, I don't care and if you turn me down so what?!?! But, don't wait to tell me so that when you finally do I feel dirty and feel like I've gotten pity sex.
He was in such a bad mood on Saturday that after this sex discussion he proceeded to tell me all the things I did that day that annoyed him, all things I thought were just being silly and joking around.
He did apologize yesterday but it really ticked me off and kind of hurt my feelings. Again, he expects me to just be okay with everything like I flipped a switch. Um no, you hurt my feelings. And to top it off he wanted sex last night! Do you think maybe he wants to be the one who initiates or something? I told him I thought he liked it but if not then please for the love of God speak up, I'm not a flipping mind reader!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I know my feelings got hurt when my SO said he wasn't really into it a few nights ago and did it anyway. Apparently his back hurt from work but he didn't wanna upset me. WTF. I'm more hurt that he didn't just say his back hurt. They must think we can read their minds. I am gonna let him initiate it for awhile so I don't end up feeling stupid or embarrassed.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• no..he'd suffer a stroke or heart attack if i suddenly wanted it 'too much'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• actually he told me he feels he thinks about it too much and wished there was a way to tourn it down a bit. Not sure that there is. He's a bit too girl crazy, I know, but he's loyal I know that. He can look, just don't touch.
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No but he did tell me that I was trying to f@#$ him to death one night.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Wow! I wish wanted it that much. There was a few weeks that I felt guilty for turning him down so frequently. We both turn each other down when we aren't in the mood.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes, my SO often turns me down with no problem. I like it all the time, like everyday and he gets "tired". Lol
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:20 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I want it way more than DH does.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Thanks ladies! It make me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only horndog ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010