Have You Used Any Language (Spanish) Learning Programs?

I bought Visual Link Spanish. I used to do their online demo versions and learned quite a bit that way. The way they have their program set up is kind of confusing. It's not really clear what I'm supposed to do first, and then where to go from there. But the actual teaching method it uses works for me. Anyone had success using other programs? I know this doesn't really pertain to travel but thought that was the best choice out of the choices offered. (People sometims learn languages in preparation for travel)

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 9:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Travel

• Rosetta Stone...while it's a little pricey, it's worth it...easy to use and quick to help you learn.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yep. It didn't take long to learn either.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You can also find Rosetta Stone stuff on ebay.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my daughter is 7 months old and sometimes i put in that program that teaches children another language i cant remember what its called but it works great as long as its fun for the child i dont think theres anything wrong with it
    ninjapenguin27

Answer by ninjapenguin27 at 9:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My friend's son used Rosetta Stone to teach himself Russian. Conversationally, he is now fluent, and according to another friend, who is Russian by birth, his accent is nearly flawless as well. It might be worth saving up some and then looking into it.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The price of Rosetta Stone was way too steep for me. By using it were you able to communicate with native speakers pretty well?
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'll have to check into it. Thanks.
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Dec. 20, 2010