Breaking Bad Type Shows?

Anyone like the t.v. series Breaking Bad? I got First Season on dvd from a library, now I'm waiting for the second season. Are there any other shows of this type that you enjoy?

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Entertainment

• If you like Breaking Bad (I did too!) then you will like Weeds and Nurse Jackie!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 3:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Queenofscrap- I don't know if you've heard of it, or seen it but I enjoy Heroes as well and thought you might too. It's about people that have "special abilities" One can heal herself, one guy can see and paint the future (only if he's high), one guy can fly, one guy can travel through time, one guy can take on the ability of whoever he is close to...if he's with the guy that sees the future then he can do that, if he's near the girl that can heal herself then he can do that. If he's not around any of them he can't do anything. It's pretty good.
    badgirl44654

Comment by badgirl44654 (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010