Where is my baby?

Ever woke up out of deep sleep and wondered where is my child? I did it this morning. All I remember is breastfeeding her at 11:30 I guess I doze off because when hubby got home at one this morning from work I jumped up freaking out. I thought she was in my arms, instead she was in her bassinet(how she got there I don't know lol). Hubby thought I was going crazy. lol

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 9:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When you have a baby, time is a blur, sleep is a blur, and it's just a wonder you live to survive it, but you do. I remember that feeling or waking and not know where they were and even wondering if it was night or morning. I had a friend who once told me that the reason god doesn't let older women get pregnant, is that they might put the baby down and forget where they put it. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think that something similar happens to us all! We certainly are a sleep deprived lot, we mothers!! :)

Congrats on your new addition!! :)
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 9:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When my first child was born she had to stay in the hospital an extra day after I was released. I did'nt wanna leave her. Bawled all the way home. Anyway, that night without her, I dreamed all night that I was looking for her everwhere. Could hear her crying but, could'nt find her. It was HORRIBLE ! Not really what your talking about, just thought I would share.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 12:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Oh, boy..I remember those days. One specifically..I woke up from a nightmare where my Son had been taken..I jumped up and went looking for Him, FREAKED when He wasn't where I thought He was. Man..He was sleeping soundly in His crib and I was looking in the playpen bassinet because that's where He was in my nightmare. I thought it had come true, and that was scary as hell.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• it's called lack of sleep
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I did freaked out the first time my daughter stayed away from me for the first time. I woke up the next morning, walked in her room and about had a heart attack when she wasn't in her crib....I thought i was going crazy cause i couldn't find her. i finally remembered where she was, guess it was just me being a very exhausted mommy ha ha.
    Mshellv1107

Answer by Mshellv1107 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 21, 2010