Who believes in second chances?

I have gone through some things lately, but I feel like I have a chance to begin again. Has anyone felt this way before? I have four children and I am in college, a new start for us would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I totally do!
    and I did it. It meant moving 11 hours from my friends and family but I am SOOOOOO much better off!
    we were living in a crappy falling apart trailer, no jobs, no money to pay bills, pawning things to buy groceries. The chance came to move and basically hit the "restart button" and it was scary. change is always scary though. I am so glad I went for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I definitely believe in second chances! If you get one, take it!
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 1:05 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Absolutely! It's never too late for a fresh start. I was in a very bad marriage for 10 yrs. I've been divorced for 3 yrs. Leaving was the best thing I could have ever done. Now I'm living!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• second, third and fourth chances even!! You go for what you want and if you have have to start over again and again, keep moving forward!
    spencersgirl

Answer by spencersgirl at 1:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I most certainly do and if you have a 2nd chance, then you go for it, cause not everyone does get that lucky!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:18 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Absolutely! And third, fourth and fifth. My belief is that our higher power knows we aren't perfect and there is divine help everyday. I remind myself sometimes that everyday is a redo. I can heal wounds, put away the past, make plans for the future, enjoy the present and love myself today. Personally, I need the strength of a higher power. I am a wimp!
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 8:40 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I believe you are offered as many chances as you are willing to take. If a new chance is there, Take It!
    momma2merks

Answer by momma2merks at 8:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I love the quote that "you only get one chance at life" because you only have one life to live and you better make the most of it, which I guess involves making the most of every opportunity that presents itself to you. Education is never gonna hurt and it really does give you some security and a pay boost that will help you and your kids out in the long run. I am working on my masters working kind of crappy paying jobs, but I know that when I finish my masters I am pretty much guaranteed a job teaching with my college which only involves 12-24 hours a week away from my kids and nearly triple what I make now...knowing there is a better life waiting for me keeps me really motivated.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Sometimes the 2nd chance is the best one we can ever take,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:41 AM on Nov. 9, 2008