IS EVERYONE

IS EVERYONE READY FOR CHRISTMAS? DID YOU GET ALL YOUR CHRISTMAS DONE? AND WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR?

obenblue

Asked by obenblue at 9:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• Christmas is my favorite holiday. Still have to go grocery shopping.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 9:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Fourth of July is my favorite holiday, and we are finally done with Christmas shopping yay!
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm done with shopping and wrapping, just have to get some groceries. My favorite holiday is Valentine's Day but that's because it's my birthday!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Ready? No, I don't think there's going to be any "ready" for Christmas this year. I'm completely not ready for the holiday, but that doesn't stop it from coming, does it? LOL
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm ready. And really, I love ALL holidays, especially now that I have a child, even Easter is almost as much fun as Christmas! So my favorite holiday is Christmas, b/c it's December - but ask me in November and it'll be Thanksgiving, ask me in October and it'll be Halloween, etc etc!

I have one thing left - my son needs to make a gift for my parents. We had a hard time coming up with an idea, so it's been left to hte last minute. I also have some more cookies to make, but I am right on schedule with those, I want to make them right before heading up to my parents' house this Thursday.

:o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Kinda. No. And Christmas. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Chrismas is by far my favorite holiday but we're not quite finished yet. I want to get another gift for my husband from the girls, a Tinkerbell doll for my oldest, and my husband wants us to get a gift for my sister even though we're not talking hehe. He's so sweet.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 10:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• in order my favorite holidays are my sons birthday,halloween then christmas.......i still have a few things left to do before christmas,like continuously clean the house lol.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am done today I got the last thing and I am happy to start wrapping. Hopefully before Christmas eve. This is going to be a first.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• finished the baby just have to finish aunties
    AuntyMama

Answer by AuntyMama at 3:53 AM on Dec. 21, 2010