How to catch a dirty secret

I know my boyrfiend is hiding something just dont know how to catch his cellphone and laptop and emails are password locked if i ask him for his phone i see him very nervouse and messes with it before giving it to me so finally i get make my call i browse threw veryquickly and notice its clean like no calls no messeges no sent messeges but his contact list is endless we live together and i am as BLOOMSBURG EMILY wtf i am i siad how many emilys do you know he said five so i say and you have us by city he said yeah well looking i didnt see that many city names in his phone just me

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• If its a dirty little secret then it will make a loud noise.....wait it out and let the info come to you. Give it time....What is done in the dark will come to light! Stop looking for the worst and let it come to you.....no need to be stressing about what he is doing. That is exaclty what he want you to do. Ignore him and dont ask him anything about his phone, email, facebook, myspace, or what he use to socilaize. Men hate being ignored and not cared for regardless of their actions. Good luck
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Thats just shady behavior period. I wouldn't be worried about finding out his little secret, I'd be leaving but thats just me. I don't need concrete proof he's fooling around if I suspect it I'm gone and thats it. Good luck honey I hope everything works out for ya!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 10:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Can you get access to his online cell phone account? Can you install a spy program on his/the computer to be able to see what he does on there? And lastly, next time his cell is on the table, just yank it away and look at it. If you find any suspicious numbers, go to intellius.com and do a reverse phone lookup. This site is pretty accurate.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If your gut is telling you something is up, then more than likely there is something...
    try_again

Answer by try_again at 10:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Sounds like he's cheating with another girl named Emily. Why else would he have you listed by your city? It's so when you call the caller id tells him exactly what Emily he's talking to. I'd leave. He's acting shady. Your womans intuition is giving you a heads up. Everytime I ignored mine I regretted it later. Save yourself the heartache and find someone who won't keep secrets from you.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• are you sure he's your boyfriend?
    I dated a guy for a long time. Turned out that he'd started seeing someone after me, she thought she was his girlfriend and I started getting heck for 'going after her man' or was made out to be the psycho that wouldn't 'leave her man alone'

we'd agreed that it was ok to see others, but apparently he hadn't let her in on the situation.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• is he a live in boyfriend?
    if so, put eblaster on the computer, you will soon see what he is up to
    phone record would be good to know also
    he is up to something

sorry, you deserve better than this
    and remember the other woman may be in the dark also
    he is to blame, do not waste time being mad at the other woman, it takes away anger that should be directed at him
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Cheating Bastard, never trust a man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would follow my gut and do some detective work.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Next time he falls asleep take his cell phone and leave for a while. Call up every weird number on his phone and tell them something like "Jake and I just found out that we have Ghonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes, and HIV- so you might want to go to the doctor, this is just a courtesy call."
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010