Arm and Hammer Washing Soda....

I can't find Arm and Hammer Washing Soda. I did see some Arm and Hammer baking soda that had an image of clothes on it.

Is that the same? I am out of laundry soap and really don't what to pay $12 for soap that will last 3 or 4 weeks.

palexander

Asked by palexander at 10:00 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• No it is not the same - I could not find washing soda in my area either, ended up buying it online.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• nope, I've never seen washing soda in my stores
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• That is what I thought. I will have to get my mom to order it since we closed our bank account.
    palexander

Comment by palexander (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nope not the same. It is in our laundry aisle at Kroger. That is the only local store I have found it.

Hmm never thought about online.....I may look into that we make our own laundry detergent!

pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 11:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• www.lehmans.com has washing soda, and all kinds of other neat non-electric things.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If you would buy one box from them then you could probably talk to a local grocery store and see if they would be willing to carry it. I know my local IGA has it, maybe check the grocery stores where you live. Or if there are any amish there look in the amish owned stores.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We don't have it here either.
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 5:43 PM on Dec. 23, 2010