how soon after a missicarage can you get pregnanct?

mommybear238

Asked by mommybear238 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well my I had a miscarriage in oct. and I went to the hospital first week of Nov. and I thought I had the stomache flue lol...yeah the doctor walked in and said "Merry Christmas" your having a baby, I think I turned like a blueish color lol. While my dh was outside smoking (because I fell asleep on him lol), and he came back in and said did they come in. So I said yeah, the doctor will be back with discharge papers, he was like was wrong, I said oh nothen much. The dr came back in and I told him to tell him what the diagnosis was he said Oh I have you an early Christmas present and handed him the paper saying I was pregnant and the dr said Merry Christmas its a baby. He looked shocked but happy
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• my doc. told me to wait at least 3months because ur body is go back to is normal self and u will have a better chance at conceiving..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You can become pregnant again right away usually but it is better to wait 1-3 cycles to rebuild your wall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 9, 2008