hay google queen!

if you could choose a google queen, who would it be? LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm not going there. I'd just get upset all over again over someone finding Best Answers on a google search and posing them here instead of showing those with questions courtesy of a thought provoking answer just so she can be top dog. sometimes what comes from within is better than what we can find on google. I know the rewards are much better when ppl appreciate answers came from someone who cared about the questioner not just the question.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I'd like to nominate myself... does that count? LMAO Everyone asks me, whats this? Or whats that? And i say I don't know. Just google it. Hahahahaha I have no idea what your asking OP.
    ndbigler

Answer by ndbigler at 3:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Excuse me? IM not the one CHOOSING the top answer. The person who ASKED the question chooses the TOP answer. APPARENTLY ALLOT of them LIKE the GOOGLE answer or I would NOT be on top now would I? Your all a bunch of jealous catty competitive women!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• No one... I just wish that all the people who did post their Google search results would at least double check the information to make sure that it actually answers the question someone asked. I asked a question once, and the link I got had NOTHING to do with my question. :(
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• how do you know she was referring to you Vbruno?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I think vbruno works for Google...LOL!!!!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 7:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• Kelso.....Because Im on TOP of the best answers. and I usually give a google link, But I almost always check to make sure it is what they are looking for.... krisstencarmela.....I wish I worked for Google......They ought to pay me huh?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:57 AM on Jul. 7, 2008