hobbieess!!!!

im a 23 year old mom of two little boys- Noah who is 2 and Isaiah is 1. Im a stay at home mom and i love it- but.. sometimes it gets lonely when my husband works 7 days a week 12hr shifts. The boys play together most of the day so im left with time that I have absolutely nothing to do and i tried finding a hobby but i havent came up with anything that I havent done yet. Any suggestions??

xsbnix

Asked by xsbnix at 10:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love cross stitching, but you'll still be lonely. I've made a lot of friends selling Avon. My district manager loves my daughter and insists I bring her to meetings lol. It gives me smtg to do and lets me earn extra money. Msg me if you're interested I'll give you a website to get started right away online.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Soap making...it's so much fun. It's easy, the ingredients aren't expensive, you can give it as gifts and even sell it and make some extra $$.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You can knit, sew, scrapbook, redecorate the house, write the next great novel.

My kids are older. When they were small they had toys in my sewing room so I could play too. Now that they are older, they come in and play with fabric for projects of their own.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm a 21yr old sahm of a 2yr old, 1yr old, and 3 month old and my df works out of state for at least 28days, so I know what ya mean!! Ilike to bake`and try new recipes, I love google! My girls even help me most the time too! And I consider CM a hobbie too LOL
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I cross stitch, read, do puzzles, try new recipes, and play on CM of course. During the warmer weather we are outside a lot. Camping, gardening, fishing, etc...
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 10:30 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• thanks everyone these are some great ideas-- ill try a few!!! =] Happy Holidays!!
    xsbnix

Comment by xsbnix (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My newest hobby(I get bored and need new stuff to try constantly) is blending mineral makeup. I can make any color eye shadow or blush my heart desires, my foundation is always a perfect match, and the supplies are so cheap is borders on ridiculous. TKB trading even has starter kits that come with enough supplies to last years.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I love to draw and paint and fold Origami. I know that last one might seem a little wierd but I just LOVE working with paper. I also make jewelry, take my daughter for long walks...
    theartsychik

Answer by theartsychik at 11:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• A lot of what I like to do when I have free time is probably boring to others. But I like to read blogs and comment, write letters to Congressmen and newspaper editors, write poetry and short stories, do word puzzles, and jigsaw puzzles on the computer, take one of the Great Courses from The Teaching Company, make lists, look through catalogs. I am hoping to try scrapbooking and have a question up about how best to get started.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 5:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• PC games :D

I play WoW hehe...and i love it. It's social, get to know people, and keeps my time busy, and it's very easy to turn off.

Go to a games store, and see what they have... sure there#'s something that'll keep you amused.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 6:31 AM on Dec. 21, 2010