Why is my 11.5 month old waking up at 1:30AM everynight for the last week?

I can see teeth coming in - they look like they are right about to come through - but they're still not here and when he wakes up he is not cranky. For the last week, it has been every night at 1:30AM for no apparent reason. My LO has been sleeping through the night with no problems since he was 9 weeks old - I am so confused!

tarakenyon06

Asked by tarakenyon06 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try to be up at that time. Maybe the neighbours make some noise that wakes your baby up.
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It could be because of he is still teething.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Hm, I see that you are thinking it could/should be the teeth, but then you think maybe not b/c he is not cranky, huh? What does he do when he wakes up? It may be just a developmental thing, I know my son changed his schedule a few times as he reached different ages. Good luck to you :o)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 10:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Changes in sleep patterns are normal throughout year one... but there may be something happening at that hour that you're not aware of. So I also would stay up or get up ahead of that time. Perhaps the furnace is kicking on noisily?

Answer by gdiamante at 11:14 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• teething, nightmares?
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 5:10 PM on Dec. 23, 2010