p90x

has anyone tried this yet and does it really work?? my husband bought just the disc's but havent tried it yet with our busy schedules. let me know.thanks!!

xsbnix

Asked by xsbnix at 10:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have it and havent tried it yet, but I have heard it works!! I know several very fit people who use it and I can see the results!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• OOOOOOOH YEH! I did that and insanity.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• thankss!! im thinking about starting it today so we'll see how well it works for me. i have two boys within 19mos of each other and i would really like to get back to they way i was before i had kids.
    xsbnix

Comment by xsbnix (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I prefer Insanity as I can't stand Tony Horton...I just can't get past him to enjoy it.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am 15 days into it and feel great! It is a huge time comittment though--at least 1 hour per day, six days per week. But it is great that you can do it all at home with very little equipment.
    donah

Answer by donah at 1:32 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Yes, lot of people have been very successful with P90X .. you can read success stories here .

www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 12:16 PM on Dec. 23, 2010

• It does work but it works if you can tough it out and dedicate an hour out of each day to do it. The only time I had an hour was when the kids went to bed at 9 then i was ready to go to bed myself.
    sweetiecg

Answer by sweetiecg at 5:06 PM on Dec. 26, 2010

• It works if you eat right as well
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:03 PM on Jan. 5, 2011