Does anyone want to brag on their absolutely awesome husband?

I was sick this weekend with a horrible cold and my husband just jumped in and took care of everything. Took the kids to church, did the grocery-shopping, tok our Christmas picture to the drugstore to get prints, even took my daughter and her friends into downtown to go ice-skating. He's the best!!

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 10:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• woohoothat's sweet. I hope you're feeling better.

bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You are a very lucky lady now remember to show him some love when you feel better.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Wow he sounds great!

My hubby is great too. He hasnt quite figured out how to do everything around the house but he is trying and learning as he goes. He packed dd's lunch, insisted we sit down for family movie night last night and did 4 loads of laundry! He got up and danced with me on sat night a ta weddign even though he doesnt dance. I didnt even have to ask him, he just ended up out there dancing with me. He sits and chats with me while i soak in the tub. He loves to spend quality time together. Sometimes i think he is the woman and I am the man lol.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It is always nice to hear that other people have great husbands because I always think mine is great. Our DD has been sick in and out of the hospital for the past 3 weeks. When she is home she gets up at 4:00 am sometimes and I get up with her because I don't have to work. This weekend my husband let me sleep in while he got up with her and took care of her. It was nice to be able to sleep in and not have to worry.

Through this whole things he has been great!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Awsome! None of us have been sick, but there have been a few days when I am just DONE by the time he gets home. So he will take over, do dinner, baths, etc, so I can go have a little time alone. Usually works out to be me going to the grocery store, but it still counts!! lol. I love my Hubby!
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My hubby is awesome, the best friend I have ever had. He may have his flaws but they are all mine and I wouldnt trade him for anything.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I love it! My husband rocks my world, too...
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Lucky you ! I have a great husband. He takes our ds with most all the time. Does nearly all the errands, but......forget about getting him to clean !
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 12:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010