I'm having a hard time. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years.

When we were together for 6 months, we almost broke up because he said he wasn't feeling in love with me and wasn't feeling fireworks. We took some time away from each other and after 3 weeks, he realized he did want to be with me and 4 months later said he was in love with me. He's been wonderful since. But lately, his adult daughter asked about that time and I told her. And ever since, I've been feeling sad and awful reliving that horrible time. I can't get it out of my head. What is wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• When something emotional happens or you have had an emotional time of it..It does take time to heal. Forget the past and be thankful that you 2 have worked out your differences and are starting to know each other more. Enjoy the present. The past will only hold you back...
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 1:24 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• when something happens between my fiance nd i,i never tell my kids or my stepson.the may hold a grudge even though we oare over it
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 7:22 AM on Nov. 9, 2008