Gas issues (TMI) adult content

I am almost 25 weeks pregnant and have been having horrible gas pains. Bloating and a lot of discomfort and no matter what i do i get it and i cant ever relieve it. Anyone know anything safe to take to help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be constipation, which can be common in pregnancy. Try to eat some fiber-filled foods if you think you're not regular in the bathroom department.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I has the same problem. I thought it was gas but it turned out to be gallstones. I had my gallbladder removed a few months after my son was born. Talk to your OBGYN. You can have a simple ultrasound of your gallbladder to see if there are any stones. Otherwise, watch your diet. No bubbly sodas or very fatty foods. Hope you feel better soon.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• sorry has=had (spelling)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010