Unnecessarily rude.... (small vent)

I sometimes cannot believe how rude people are for no reason, in life and on cafe mom. There is no sympathy for others who are in a different situation than you find ideal. Why is so hard to accept others and the choices that they made? If it is not right for you, then it is not right for you, it does not mean it is wrong...

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 10:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Because mean ppl are perfect and have Zero things wrong with them there is a couple ppl on here as soon as i read there post ITS ALAWAYS MEAN OR NEGATIVE one lady shared a cute moment between her and her daughter the MEAN PERSON wrote "why is that cute" its her post let her share it just cause you dont like it doesnt mean no 1 else wont those comments can be kept to ur self mean person!!!!!!! :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 2:25 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• angelSome people are just close minded.

bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• There is oftentimes much rudeness here and in life. We've come to accept more bad behavior because we simply don't expect it anymore. Customer service, forget about it, now I'm happy with the lowest standards because that's all you get! When I do get good customer service - I tell the person how nice and helpful they were, because they stand out nowadays!

I think on Cafemom though, sometimes rude can be interpreted like that as well, because people can be blunt. Blunt can be hard to take, but sometimes necessary. No doubt though there are people who just like to get on their high horses, and it doesn't help anything.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I run into it a lot more online. I recently had an entire forum mock my miscarriage and I know that in real life, it would be few and far between because you KNOW that there's a person there that you're hurting. In real life, my polite attitude tends to get others to be the same with me.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 10:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Opinions are like assholes..we all have them and they all stink. Just remember that. ;P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• -AJ - too funny. Just ignore the rude people.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Mean people suck.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 7:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm with you, but that's human nature I guess.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• its just the way it is online. i don't come in contact with too many mean people in real life but they are out there. just have to deal with it. its sad especially during this time of year.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I think rude comments are here aren't always meant to be. It just depends on how people take it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010