What are you reading these days?

I'm re-reading Stephen King's "The Dome." It's a great story but a very, very long book.

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 10:40 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love Stephen King! Right now I'm finishing up "The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake". I have like 20 pages to go and it's taking me months because of work and the holidays and birthdays, you name it! Happy reading!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, really go so far.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I mostly read Chuck Palahniuk books but I've been slacking lately.
    HeartsCombined

Answer by HeartsCombined at 10:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nohing at the moment. Just finished reading an Artimus Fowl with my daughter last week... hoping for a book store gift card for my birthday. =-)
    theartsychik

Answer by theartsychik at 11:03 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The Dome is one of my all time favorites. I'm currently reading Hearts in Atlantis. It was one of his books that slipped under my radar and I have finally picked it up.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm still in holiday mode, so I'm reading Christmas Pearl by Dorothea Benton Frank --again. After Christmas I'll switch to All the Shah's Men, because a friend asked me to.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 3:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Got started on Lee Child's Jack Reacher series last February and have been reading through as many of the series as I can find--14 so far. He just put out another one, Worth Dying For, and I looked it up on our county library website and there are over 120 people on the waiting list. So I am tempted to just buy it since it is in my book club offering this month.

I just finished the Nora Roberts' Wedding Series and enjoyed it very much.  Also Indulgence in Death by her alter-ego J. D. Robb.

Am also a Stephen King fan.  Read The Dome last year and really enjoyed it.  Am almost finished with his latest book with 4 novelettes, Full Dark, No Stars.  Think you would enjoy that also.

ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 5:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Night by Elie Wiesel
    Platinum_Mommy

Answer by Platinum_Mommy at 2:52 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I'm reading a book of Norse Mythology. I love Greek myths, but don't know much about others, so I thought I would learn. The Norse ones are really cool!
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• J.R. Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 4:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2010