Why does life have to be so confusing?

I don't understand, whenever someone tells you that they really like you and into you, then all of a sudden out of know where says.....I don't think it's going to work out Bye.

8-ball-lover

Asked by 8-ball-lover at 10:52 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, I know what you mean. But be happy if you find out this sooner than later. So you can collect your energy and find the man who really wants you. And you will find him sooner or later. It is only the matter of fact if you know what you want. Don1t waste your energy to men who you don't really want but you think it is better with someone than alone. Go for the next one and find out if he will be the right for you:) And don't blame yourself. You can't be right for anyone and vica versa. Go out and search, explore:P

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 10:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You know you are right, but an explanation would have been a good thing. I don't blame myself I know I didn't do anything wrong on my part. I guess I shouldn't stress it, he was 13 years older then me, but he made it seem he was so interested in me it was real. He said this to me before then he changed his mind and came back to me, now all of a sudden he did again and hasn't responded to my text on WHY is all I want to know.
    8-ball-lover

Comment by 8-ball-lover (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Because they were bullshitting you from the beginning.
    Life isn't confusing, we just make it too complicated.
    If he was there just for sex, convenience, or something of that nature he won't stick around for long. You have to learn to read people and know when they're not being honest at the start.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:16 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well I know he wasn't there just for sex, cause for 1 we only had sex 1 time and 2 he always talked to me everyday. Something just hit his trigger and came off to tell me this, I have it in my head now that I have better things to do other then to lope around an worry about him. I just have to quit being so nice all the time damn time an kind hearted.
    8-ball-lover

Comment by 8-ball-lover (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• What does this have to do with parenting debate?
    Anonymous