NOT sexually active but woke up with a very tiny pimple on my vaginal lip.

HELP WHAT IS THIS? my husband has been gone for several months, i havent slept with anyone, I use a vibrator every now and then, and we have both only slept with each other. I got Tested a couple montsh back when i had a pap and everything came back normal. Idk what thsi is, No i do not have any outbreaks or bumps anywere else or on my lip on my face, Help im just worried..Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• Ingrown hair.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• on my vaginal lip though? I really dont think it is anything serious. But i just wanna be sure, My mother is a nurse and thinks it is a clogged pore.. HELP!! FREAKING OUT
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• pimple.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• AND IT DOESNT HURT BY THE WAY IT WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY EVEN SEE IT UNTIL I HUNCHED VER AND LOOKED WELL.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• HAS ANYONE HAD THIS?! IM FREAKED OUT..!
    Anonymous

• Ingrown hair or
    "Vaginal pimples: like in the name that is what they are "pimples" only around or inside the vagina instead of the face where we expect them to appear, hence "vaginal."

Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• "If you haven't been sexually active and been responsible then there shouldn't be a reason to concern you're self over venereal diseases. Vaginal pimples are slightly similar to facial ones, however still not the same, but when it comes to treating either, the procedure is pretty much the same. "

From a website
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Thankyou ORIONSGIRL :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes, you have hair there too. If you shave then it is a hair growing into itself, if you don't shave then your underwear is rubbing the hair making it turn into your skin. Your mother could be right too, a clogged pore. I highly doubt it is anything to be concerned with.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:11 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It could just be a pimple. You can get pimples anywhere on your body. All it takes is excess oils and sweat to cause bacteria to clog the pours. So .. That's probably all it is.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2010