Boobs at a baseball game

We went to a baseball game recently and because the stadium seating is so steep you can see the people in front/below you really well. To the left and below us, was a very attractive & "well-endowed" woman in a tank top and because of the angle you could see right down her shirt. Well needless to say most men walked past her apparently not noticing her, but as soon as they walked past, they crane their necks and look straight down her shirt. She never noticed.

The guy next to me says to his buddy, some guy out there is a happy man.
His friend says "Yeah I've missed half the game, this show's a lot better than what we paid to come here to see"

They both laughed at that. I rolled my eyes. Then I look over and see my DHs eyes locked and trying very hard to not look. He was failing. I didn't make a scene tho or mention it later.

What would you have done? Anything?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i would've smiled and shook my head thinking something like "men". i might've nudged him and said "the game's out there" or something just to tease him. but i wouldn't have made a scene. boobs are boobs.

Answer by tnm786 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• What would I have done? NOTHING. They're just boobs.

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:07 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i would have told my dh if he wanted to see boobs i got a pair right here

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:06 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No I wouldn't have done anything.

Answer by bseastrand at 11:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• There isn't anything you can do. There just isn't. It might have hurt your feelings, but he's a man, if he's not doing it in front of you, he's looking when you're not around. I think it suck personally, but I'm a bit sensitive to those things.

Answer by amybaby_19 at 11:13 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• All men look at boobs whether you yell at him about it or not, he is still going to look... Don't make it a problem and say nothing, boys will be boys.

Answer by bjojola at 11:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would have said 'Thanks hon, I know you're trying really hard to be respectful and not look...I really appreciate it...but go ahead.'

Answer by desert_diva at 11:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• **thankful right now that my husband doesn't like sports** :)

Answer by pjacademy at 11:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I probably would have laughed and told the other guys to shut up and let those of us that are into d*cks watch the game.

Answer by megamamaw at 12:12 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would have slapped him out of the stands lol

Answer by gatorswife at 7:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010