Ok...I need answers

Ok...Back in May I went on the Depo shot...I got it every 3 months on time as directed...no periods at all while on it...I ended the depo shot in November...I was suppose to get my shot Nov 4th but I switched to the pill...I was only on the pill for 4 days bc it made me horribly sick...about 4-7 days after going off the pill I got a period that lasted for 7-14 days...now im due for my period again and nothing yet...is it bc i ended birth control or am i pregnant...me and my husband have had unprotected sex but he pulls out...i took a preg test last week and it was negative...maybe too soonto tell?

TiffanieAnn

Asked by TiffanieAnn at 11:05 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Health

• 1 of my kids was conceived on the pull out and pray method.. just sayin'. it's not fool proof. it could be that your cycle is all messed up from stopping the pill and it has to regulate itself. or you could just be late, or you could be pregnant. maybe give it another week and try another test if your period hasn't come. gl!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Pull out method is how my Mother wound up with 5 kids..enough said. My DIL was on Depo shot. When she came off the shot it was about 8 or 9 months for her body to regulate again. If you don't have a period in a week, test again.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010