Why are women oblivious to...

being looked at in a reflection, but will notice someone looking at them directly?

guy friend told me that the best way to check out women discreetly is thru reflections in windows and mirrors on walls. Sometimes the women will look around because they sense something, but never, for whatever reason, suspect someone is looking at their reflection. Easier for the guy to "play it off and seem innocent as well".

Kinda clever I guess if he wants to gawk and not be seen in a negative light. I never thought about it. I guess guys get clever in their efforts to check us out. He says its pretty common amongst guys, but women never think of it, which is why they get away with it. Its fun to see the woman look around and not see anything, but she can clearly sense something. lol

Did anyone else know guys do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, thanks for the update:) I have loads of male friends but I've never heard of it though:)
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• no but it makes sense.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I never knew that. Thats an interesting concept though.
    mary_whtsn

Answer by mary_whtsn at 11:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nope, but then I've never really had that feeling of being watched either.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 11:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes, because I've checked out guys that way. I also use it to keep tabs when I'm out in public, because sometimes I've felt like I'm being followed or watched. It's a discreet way to check out your surroundings and stay aware.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:33 PM on Dec. 20, 2010