What are you getting your dh for xmas?

I am so confused on what to get him. He is the last on my list lol but hes so picky on things its hard to figure out what to get him lol. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Oh and hes in to race cars and video games.

mercy928

Asked by mercy928 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• I will buy a lego car for him that he can transfer into helicopter and boats as well. So he can use his engineer and children line as well. If he likes cars you can buy him a beautiful car model so he can spend time to put it together. There are some really good out in the shops:) I wouldn't buy him PC games because you are not gonna see him ever again:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:22 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nothing. He already went and got himself a new iPhone and who knows what else... He doesn't buy me gifts anymore anyway so screw him. Oh and Merry Christmas muahahaha
    theartsychik

Answer by theartsychik at 11:23 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Gift card to somewhere they sell cool electronic stuff or maybe a cool remote control car.
    theartsychik

Answer by theartsychik at 11:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Call of duty black ops, game guide for call of duty, 2 pairs of pants, Modeling tools (tabletop game), 1st 3 star wars movies, some other things also but i forgot the rest...
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:26 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• a gift card to best buy
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:27 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't know yet. I've been thinking about getting him the dj hero game. He's a big techno junkie.
    mary_whtsn

Answer by mary_whtsn at 11:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my husband is pretty easy, i just go to his favorite tool shop and pick things. i don't always know what they are, but dh is always seems excited. lol maybe you could get him a gift card to a restaurant and hotel for just the two of you.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 11:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• A GPS for his car since he can get lost leaving our home!
    cjmalkin

Answer by cjmalkin at 11:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I got my DH his favorite soaps. You know, the shampoo, body wash, deoderant, and body spray that matches in scent. He loves this stuff made by Axe, but it's so expensive that we don't buy it very often. Since he would get the idea that he has to buy for me if he sees me buying for him I broke it up into different packages and labled it from the kids instead.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 11:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm getting my husband clothes. That's what he needs. But I'm having trouble with coming up with a gift for my mom.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 20, 2010