He TOOK them! Should i be Mad?? adult content

He took the tops of my dildos! You know you have to screw on the tops (well bottom where the battery top goes) in order for them to work. Yeah well he took them!! I asked him yesterday, he said yes he took them, but I never asked WHY he took them. He hasnt givin them back either!! Ughhhh. Im horny, and its not the same without the vibration!!!! Should I be mad?? WTH?! Its KINDA cute, but not really!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow, God did give you two hands though
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Um you have a man. Why not just use him and get your fix,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• lets see. my hands dont turn me on. my WANACHI (yes GOGGLE it) does :O and my husband is at work. so there is your answer!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Lol. I would be mad but then you do have hands and a man use them.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 11:35 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He's probably trying to tell you he wants sex or is tired of competing with a vibrator without saying anything.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• He's jealous. Tell him that you want to show him why you need them. And then show him. It may turn him on.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 11:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• well maybe he feels you want those more the you want him and he's trying to throw you a hint
    Jump his bones when he gets home. You dont have to have it right this minute you can wait.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i JUST bought them! its not like i use them everyday! I used them ONCE! and that was saturday night, and with HIM. Boy was it fun! Guess he doesnt want me having fun without him?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I understand the frustration that you are going through at the moment...ppl are saying wait until he gets home but by the time he get there you wil not be horny anymore. I would not worry about being mad at him for taking it away...he has his reason. Just ask him...why?
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Oh My Gods! If my Dh did that to me, he'd find himself without coffee, without dinner, without soap, without laundry, without deodorant UNTIL the tops were returned! I don't play that game!! He'd better have a damn good reason for doing so!!!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010