• In the Spotlight:

One week to decide

I have had an unbelievable year! I lost my job unexpectedly right after I bought my house. I had a rough break-up (it lasted about a month). Depression set in immediately. My boyfriend and I got back together and decided to work things out...and I got pregnant. He said and I said that I wanted this baby...so it was planned. Unfortunately the things he broke up me for..I found out he was doing...again after I found out I was pregnant. Now I felt betrayed, more depressed, stuck and now pregnant and still out of work. I try to stay in prayer to stay positive but cause I am pregnant I am a wreck. We are trying again to work things out but I feel as though I cannot be a victim of single parenting. I have one child who has a great father and I feel as though my future will be the complete opposite. Single parent, hurt by the relationship and more depressed. I ony have about one week to decide on abortion seems like the only option.

prego32903

Asked by prego32903 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You posted this and we answered... why posting again
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Another wrong will not correct mistakes and make your life better. If you feel you can not parent another child....research adoption. PLEASE...this child did nothing to deserve having their life taken away before they even got started.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• What's wrong with being a single mom? My mom was single and a great parent. If you're looking for people to tell you to go ahead with the abortion, it's not going to be me. You decided to get pregnant, it would be selfish to now abort that child. If you really cannot take care of the child, then I would reccommend you look into adopting him/her out.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• To bjojola....I posted this again because I recieved seven comments and accidentally closed out the question. Not sure why it matters to you why I am posting again. Just skip the question if you already answered. But hopefully you got the answer you so needed to your question. I need help and the more questions answered the better. Do you understand now?
    prego32903

Comment by prego32903 (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Im a single mom and Im not the victim of anything! I love being a mom, I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world. It is thru the challenges of life that we unleash our true potential as human beings.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Victim of single parenting? It's not that bad. I did it for a couple years with my first daughter. You just have to be unselfish and make sacrifices for the sake of your child.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Being a single parent is not being a victim... i was a single mom for years without family help, my sons father was in prison... it may be hard at times but well worth the struggles.. I found a bitchen job and was able to support he and i all on my own.. no regrets... plus you can always take him to court for child support ;).. don't give up.. trust me in the end you will loveeeeee being prego and a new mommmy with or without a man in yiur life.. Just think positive and positive things will happen... life is what you make you it ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 20, 2010