WAHMs, tell me why I should join your WAH business...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a anime production house we are making our first anime and action flick if you can write or act or voice act come on.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Hi there,
    Personally, I feel that anyone should start something because they feel it will be a good fit for them and their Family. Find something you're passionate about. I love working from home. I don't feel I need to tell you why you should become part of my Team of Moms, because we're not into pressuring anyone. We just share our information with people who want to know and they make their decision from there.

Best Wishes and Happy Holidays!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:57 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am in direct sales with 2 companies. The products are great (which is why I decided to sell them), it's not a scam, and with a little motivation and effort you can make some extra cash. Check out my profile for the links to my businesses. Good luck in your search.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 2:38 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't believe in convincing people why they should join MY business, because if I have to convince you in the first place, chances are, you won't be on my books very long. Relationships are the foundation of any lasting business therefore, I believe in building them and working only with select people.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 2:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am a Rep with Juice Plus, "17 different fruits & vegetables in a capsule, soft chew and smoothie mix".

I have worked as a rep with other companies and ended up spending a small fortune to try and make money. Juice Plus fell into my lap and I was so impressed with what I learned about the company I just had to give it a shot. Juice Plus has changed every aspect of my life.
    It has helped me to improve my health and help others do the same.
    There are so many ways to help people with this business, I love having so many options.

Low investment
    No minimum monthly points required to maintain your business
    No territorial restrictions

Juice Plus is the largest selling whole food based peoduct in the world
    We are the most researched whole food based nutraceutical in the world
    Supported by leading health professionals

www.welovejuiceplus.com - Feel free to contact me if you would like more details.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:29 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think the vast majority recommend the company they are with not because they make a full time income and want to help others in need do the same, but more like they want to recruit you and earn off you.

I sell on ebay. I don't earn anything from recommending it or helping others type the best titles and descriptions, I give the info freely without any personal gain. You can find name brand clothes at thrift stores, yard sales, consignment shops, take decent pictures, give a great description and do fairly well. Yes, ebay fees are higher than selling elsewhere but no other site has the sheer volume of potential customers cheaper than ebay. Not even craigslist and their no fees as most shopping are local only.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Not all WAH business are the same. We own our own company. We don't recruit or do MLM. We are not direct sales or a franchise. We control our own products, image and brand.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I think the best question to start with is why are you looking for a WAH business? Then I would ask what are you looking for? What are your passions? What interests you? What are your strengths? Then, with the answers to these questions, you can begin your search for a company that fits what YOU determined is best for you. You should only work with a company that aligns with your goals and not one that convinced you to join.
    Foundfreedom

Answer by Foundfreedom at 3:10 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• I share my WAH company with others only because it worked for me. I was a customer for this company for about a year and procrastinated about joining until I saw their statistics (I'm anaylitical) so the numbers "inticed" me because I saw something good. Plus I used the product and kept buying the product myself so it was a good fit. And go figure I procrastinated because I didn't think I would ever do something like this and I proved to myself that if you put your mind and "heart" to something, then anything is possible. You should only do something that you LOVE and can Love that way it will never be just another "Job". I put my heart into it and now I do it full time and it pays me full time. So anything is possible~ IF you want it bad enough! Good luck in your research~ I think it is very good of you to research something to find "your fit".
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 22, 2010

• You've received a lot of great advice. Depending on your current situation and passion you need to know what would work out best for you and your family. Of course you want something that is safe & sustainable and would be something you would truly enjoy doing and sharing with others. For me, the company I joined is not a MLM company, there is no stock to purchase, and there are no parties. I have truly enjoyed the supportive team I have worked with as well as a company that stands behind its products. It is a great fit for my family and is something I can do at my own pace and anywhere I go.
    greensavvymama

Answer by greensavvymama at 6:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2010