I am pregnant with my third child and have been told that I am carrying low.

I am worried after reading things about carrying low like preterm labor and other things I have alot of pressure especially when im up moving around or sitting scrunched up driving the car I feel him/her moving but it is very low I am only 19 weeks though but am scared none of my others were low anyone else been through this

MoMMyto2971

Asked by MoMMyto2971 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 33 weeks pregnant and for the majority of my pregnancy my son has spent days alternating from being low to high. It freaked me out the first time it happened but I think its fine. Try talking to your doctor about your concern. They will help you understand what is going on.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:44 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I carried my first low(had her at 38 weeks 5 days) and each one got higher and higher. It is just they way you are carrying this one. Every pregnancy is different. But if you are concerned. Then talk to your Dr/OB/Midwife.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:48 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• my son was low, and there were some complications (I was put on bed rest for the last 4 months of the pregnancy). I think as long as you aren't high-risk and everything else is normal then things should be alright. But if you are really concerned, talk to your doctor and see what he/she has to say.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 11:53 AM on Dec. 20, 2010