WAHJ

What are some good work at home companies that don't require parties. That also don't charge alot for fees?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• Avon doesnt require parties. You can if you want but its not necessary. Theres also not alot of fees. I can give you a website to get started today with your own site. It only costs $20 to get started. Contact me if youre interested.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 11:50 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Barefoot Books is free to sign up and you get your own website for free. You don't have to do parties if you don't want. Check out my profile for a link to my site!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Our Team is looking for Motivated Moms who are looking to make additional income or replace income! We are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.

Erika- Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms, Helping Moms
    Work from Home since 1999!

I’d be happy to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• mommy2joeynabby- I have tried them. I don't like the part of having to buy so much a month. Also the training and support are not free. That comes from the fee you have to pay every month. Thanks for the info though.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Juice Plus doesn't require parties, you can do wellness presentations if you would like to.
    Sharing Juice Plus is easy. The topic of health always comes up in conversation regardless of who you are talking to so it very simple to bring it up.
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 12:34 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• If you are looking to get involved with company, you can check out Home Business Bug.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and there listings of opportunities according to investment level and area.    If you are looking for a job, I blog about ideas and opportunities for work at home in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:00 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• A business you start yourself.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• www.WorkFromHomePlus.com gives information on a company that has minimal startup investments.

Foundfreedom

Answer by Foundfreedom at 3:06 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• http://my2scents.scentsy.us

I've only ever had 1 party...and I still have made really good money!
    I'm happy to help with details or questions. Best wishes and happy holidays!!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2010