HELP!!! adult content

this guy and i have been dating for a month or so now. We both think of the world of each other, i personally can't think that there is someone out there for me like him i am just amazed happy and everything else anyone else can fill in the blank. But there is this issue, we are not serious or committed to each other yet. He lives an hour away. But he has fwb, it really bothers me that he still has fwb, we have not had sex or anything yet bc i want make sure he is done with them all of them and just want to be with me. he saids that he has one and she know about me and know that he is going to give her up for me. but he has not yet. i do trust him but like i said it just bothers me he has not fully stop with them. He knows how i feel about we had many talks before this. i need advice what should i do, am i over re-actioning bc we are not a couple and testing the waters, should i worry,or anything else anyone else can add.
Thank you so much!

bridynme

Asked by bridynme at 11:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• If he were going to give up the other women he would have done it already. He wouldnt have waited until you guys "talked" about it. He's a player. You're going to get hurt. Save yourself the heartache and move on. Also, I always worry about fwb's and people with fwb's for a couple of reasons. There are so many diseases out there you don't know if that girl has been with someone with HIV or anything. Sometimes it takes up to ten years to show up. If she's sleeping with him who else is she sleeping with. Now the guy you're interested .. he lives an hour away so you can't see him as often as you'd like. Anything can be going on at his house without you knowing. Why date the toad when the prince could be right around the corner?
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• 1 month, seriously? Move on and find someone who doesn't need to play games to feed his ego or be prepared for some heartache. Just imo...
    Blessings...
    theartsychik

Answer by theartsychik at 11:58 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'll tell you one thing....you don't know anything about a person after 1 month. You're still strangers, even if you spend every minute together. My husband and I have been together for almost 12 years. married for 6 and we are still figuring things out. Im not sure how old you are, but it sounds like you should keep living your life and let things just take their course. He may be the one, he may not....you will not know after a month. That's still very new in the relationship and he may not even be the person you think he is. and there's nothing wrong with not having sex!! good grief after a month??? sorry, but that's a little soon for me. After you sleep with someone, it's a lot harder to think clearly about that person. Just my opinion.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Good question. What is fwb?
    Whatever is it it seems something like girls who he sleeps frequently because he doesn't have a girlfriend. Well, I would be worried and I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't even meet him again. After a month he already could decide. You are happy now but you can be another fwb for him. And you can get any illness as well....
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 12:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If you care about this guy I would definitly wait to sleep with him until after he gives her up. But if he hasn't already given her up for you are you sure he wants a relationship? I would think that would be the first thing to go if he wanted to get serious. And with him living an hour away are you sure hes going to give her up anyway?
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• what is fwb?
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:57 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would tell him not to contact me or have anything to do with me until he dumped the other women. BUT, with him living 1 hour away, i highly doubt you'll be able to keep good track of him & where he is going all the time. You have to take into consideration that he might just continue sleeping with both of you as long as he can. What if he told the other lady that he is going to break it off with you? I don't know the guy, so i can't really say he is planning on two timing you. But, just be careful.

If i were you though, i would tell him to "F" off unltil he dumps the other lady for good. I don't have time to play games at all.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I know you think the world of him, but he sounds like a straight-up womanizer. He's stringing along 3 other women, and you don't think he's doing the same thing to you?? I hate to say it like this, but it sounds to me like you're his "flavor of the week". Please find someone who will value you enough to be exclusive with you. You're selling yourself short with this one....
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• friends with benefits
    bridynme

Comment by bridynme (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• fwb is friends with benefits
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010