Is this a big reason for owning a fire arm? adult content

The answer to that is obvious for me...YES! I understand some ladies feel no need to have a fire arm but I do..and this video exhibits a good reason WHY I do.As long as we have people going around acting like complete animals like this guy..you bet I will have a fire arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W91EWQv4Fc&feature=player_embedded

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 12:03 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I have a concealed carry and you can bet you butt, I treat it just like my American express, I don't leave home without it! Could I live with the consequences of shooting someone like that....oh I think I'd manage.
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well done. Now you just have to learn, how to use it, have to know if someone see a fire arm they will shout you dead, and if you shoot someone you have to live with the consequences. Oh and if your children find the firearm they can kill each other for accident.

Not if I shoot them first, and i'm a pretty good shot with both my 9mm and .45 :P It's called gun safety. But well done on being ignorant about it. I have a concealed carry. I know my guns inside and out, how to handle them and when i can and can't use them. There are several safety precautions you use as a parent and gun owner.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

And if a bird flys over my head....he could shit on me!!! PLEASE.....Nobody go outside there's no telling what could happen if you do!!!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Good enough reason for me.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:07 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• My New Year's resolution - obtain a concealed weapon permit.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have fired in self defense before. There is no doubt in my mind that if I hadn't been holding, he would have killed me and I never would have gotten to be a mother. I feel NO guilt, AT ALL. If someone is going to attack you, and threaten your life or body with harm or death, that person has no respect, at all, for your life. Why should you have any respect for their life? IMO, someone who attacks me loses their right to live. As a mother, that now goes for my kids as well. I'm not one of those idiots who "can't wait for someone to break in here tonight!" But if someone does, I will shoot to kill. I can handle a firearm, I can not flinch, and I don't have to cry to a psychologist later. It is my RESPONSIBILITY to protect my own life (and my children's lives) from lowlifes who want to hurt us. That is why I am armed.
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 12:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well, ya'll know I am armed. I don't leave the house without my lil darlin.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• OMG! That is crazy.....I am going to get my pistol with our tax return....DH dosnt want to have one in the house because he hates guns lol but I love them =) I am also going to work on getting a license to carry a concealed weapon.
    Anonymous

• Oh and if your children find the firearm they can kill each other for accident.

Actually the majority of children that live in homes were firearms are present probably know more firearm safety by the age seven then an average nonowning adult. The children most likely to accidently shoot themselves or others are those who are not in a home where firearms are present and they happen across one.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 12:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i dont need to watch it to know that protecting yourself, your family and your home is reason enough to own a fire arm. let alone, it is your right protected by the amendments. we own one, ill admit i dont know how to use it, perhaps that should be something hubby and i discuss one night soon after the kids go to bed, incase i need to and he's not here or something. and you better believe if i need to use it, i will!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010