Feel like I have the flu

I am 33 weeks pregnant and I had the flu shot 2 months ago. I woke up this morning feeling fine the just all of a sudden I feel achy all over and nauseous and really tired. Kinda like the flu. But I have no fever or anything else. I Don't know what is going on today but it really stinks that I feel so crappy now. Anyone else have this kind of problem?

angelmine2011

Asked by angelmine2011 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• everyone at our house has this crud. It could be poossiable that you got the flu even with the shot . The shot only covers the strands that they will think will cause the most problem that yyear, and thier not always right, you could have gotten a flu strand that was not covered by the shot,
    akiranth

Answer by akiranth at 12:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It could be the flu coming on. Sorry you are not feeling well. Keep hydrated and rest up. But I am sure you know that already.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Aww that really sucks. It would be the first time ever that I go the flu and I thought I was being clever getting that stinking shot. Oh well now I am dizzy think I may call the doctor this afternoon. fun fun.
    angelmine2011

Comment by angelmine2011 (original poster) at 12:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010