IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!

Okay,this may sound stupid but I think I just need to rant for a minute...So my fiance' works night shift (gets up at 3am and works till 1pm). So I stay up untill its time to get him up for work because if I go to sleep he wont hear the alarm clock,Then I go to bed once he leaves...well when I can fall asleep anyways. Well he's off on the weekends and usually goes to bed before me,Because of my issue of staying awake to get him up I guess my body or brain lol has grown ammun to it...well by the time im ready for bed I CAN'T GET IN THE BED!! He has his head on his pillow and feet hangin off my side , it absolutly drives me nuts!...I spend at least a 1/2 hour trying to move his body over just so i can get halfway on the bed...lol I can understand that hes tall and all that but c'mon we have a queen sz....am I crazy?...lmao anyone else going through this???

justinsmommie09

Asked by justinsmommie09 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• yea i do the same thing but i don't waste my time i push and shove until I'm comfortable. i need to happy and cozy to thank god it's only 2 nights. lol people wonder how i do it but we prefer our own space i wish i had room for a california king. damn townhouse. your not crazy be more assertive and get your side back.
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Wake him up for a second... that's what I do for my husband, and he goes right back to sleep. As for you having to wake him up for work... girl, that's ridiculous! He is a grown man, and needs to be responsible. You aren't his momma!

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 2:45 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I know right..but i swer to god you could put a freakin fog horn right next to his head and he wouldnt budge!!!!
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 3:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I'd wake him in any way I had to. Cold wet washcloths are good. Or dogs jumping on the bed.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:48 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i just push and shove..i need my sleep
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 7:20 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• This may sound crazy, but, this is how I used to get my brother up for work. His alarm would go off right above his head and would wake me up on the second floor. His room was in the basement. Make the bed with a double sheet. When he won't move pull up the second sheet, stand on the bed and use the second sheet to roll him over. Or off in my case. lol It works. My brother at the time was 6'6 and about 230 lbs.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2008