i need help finding something out

i started working at my job a month ago and i work with 6 guys and out of them i only really talk to 2 but one more than the other and i think the guy i talk to more likes me but i'mnot sure and i want to try to find out without asking him personally or having him find out that i want to know because he says no then i will feel weird talk to him if he found out i wanted to know i do know for sure that heis single and today at work i was talkingto him and he said something kinda quietly and to me it kinda sounded like your cute or something like that what are some hints i could look for or something like that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• You could try to invite him out for lunch with you that might help you guys get to know each other better and while in conversation just bring up a few little hints here and there...
    justinsmommie09

Answer by justinsmommie09 at 2:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Avoid intra-office dating like the plague! I'm sure you can figure out why if you really think about it.
    GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• how old are you!?!?!??!
    Anonymous

• ***POSTER***
    during the week i work with him for an hour for 4 days and then saturdays 9 hours
    my work doesn't care if you date somebody you work with as long as you get your work done and don't get distracted
    i'm 20
    newmommy071907

Answer by newmommy071907 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• yeah .. my work didn't care that we dated either..
    the bad part.. is what happened after we were DONE dating. Very hard thing to deal with.
    if you think it would be awkward that he knew you liked him.. and he didn't have mutual feelings..
    how are you going to feel about things if you do date.. and then things don't work out.
    Or.. is he friends with the other guys?
    Guys don't keep much of a secret.. how do you feel about going to work after you start dating.. and what has he told his friends.. that you also have to work with.
    yeah.. i have to agree with previous ANON - Avoid it like the PLAGUE!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD DATE GUY'S AT WORK WHAT IF IT GOES BAD YOU WOULD HAVE TO SEE HIM EVERYDAY !!! IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT THEN GO FOR IT JUST ASK HIM IF HE KNOWS ANY SINGLE BARS AROUND TOWN ( HINT ) OR I WANT TO GO SEE A GOOD MOVIE TONIGHT ( HINT ) OR SAY WHERE ARE ALL THE GOOD MEN AT AROUND HERE ( HINT ) ID YOU DON'T GET A GOOD ANSWER THAN I THINK LET IT GO !!!GOOD LUCK !!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Honestly, I've rarely seen good come out of relationships that began at work. Most career advisors say not to do it, even if the job allows it.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:44 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• You are 20.Everyone here is right.Dating at work can turn out badly.and then you still have to go to work for the money.Or worse, get a reputaion that you don't deserve.I think you should date outside of your work.Or after you get a new job, look the guy up.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 8:28 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• if he is interested and has any manners he will ask you out on a date
    Anonymous