Possible positive pregnancy test.

I think I got a BFP not sure though. My last period was November 12 and they're 26 days apart. For two weeks now my boobs have been so sore and when I lay on my left side I get cramps that feel like period cramps but I've have no bleeding. I've been peeing crazy every hour on the dot sometime more in a hour. I have done a prego test 10DPO and I took three and they all got a faint plus sign. I did take a digital but it was negative but I'm about 2-3 weeks late for a period and my boobs are just soooo sore. Here's a link for the prego test

http://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.cfm?testID=9486

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 12:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Its way to blurry to tell. Take another test or go see your doctor and get a blood test
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would wait a few days and then try again. The levels might just be low that is is not giving you a solid dark line and might be why it is not showing up on the digital. But wait a few days then try again......good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would wait a few days and test again. Sounds like its a real possiblity though. Good luck and baby dust.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010