Would you rather give your money for the homeless, for the children, or for the animal charity?

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 12:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in

• Well Bseastrand about 85% of the homeless probably can, if they could get hired, most others can't cause of a mental health issue diagnosed or not. So I would give money to help the homeless, even if it just for a night, and get a bed a bath and a warm meal. I have been homeless and not by choice, and u wouldn't believe the looks of disgust from people. Then I would give money for the children here in the US.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Homeless. Only b/c there are so many charities and organizations that help children and animals. However, I feel that homeless people don't get as much help as they need. Also, there are pets and children included in the homeless category. (Families that took their pets when they lost their place).
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We give to all of them. I don't think one is more important than the other.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• human beings > animals
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 12:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Children, ones in this country first. Then other countries.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• For the CHILDREN, I think that one is the most important.
    I feel bad for the homeless and the animals, but I feel that the homeless could get a job if they tried.
    And animals are not people, some people might disagree but thats just how I feel.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I do all..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Children then followed closely by the homeless. 30% of homeless people have mental disorders which contributed to their homelessness. Living in NYC I cannot tell you how heartbreaking it is to see these fragile people whom society has failed simply because they can not be contributors.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 3:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Homeless... people look at them as less deserving and they don't get near as much help as the other groups. People tend to think that the homeless are ALL that way by choice and that simply is not the case.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:35 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• children,then animals

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010