What did YOU Pack in YOUR Baby Bag to the HOSPITAL!?!?!?

And, how far along were you when you packed it?
I am 30 weeks as of tomorrow!!! And, I am just very excited!

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 12:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Slippers, robe,lotion, camera. toothbrush and paste, phone,soap gown, your own undies(hospital undies sucks) Good luck
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Slippers, deodoarant, pjs, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand lotion, books, theres several check lists you can get off the internet.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I packed at 28 wks
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I went off checklists on the internet. Comfty jammy pants and a nursing tank were my favorites. I packed at 30 weeks with my first and 37 weeks with my second.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I packed early, I like to ready. Phone numbers, personal hygiene, pillow, socks ,music, crossword puzzel or book(sometimes your their a while,pjs, clothes for you and baby to wear home
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 12:25 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Thanks!
    Soo::: PJs, undies, pads, baby clothes to leave hospital in, slippers, robe, cell phone (maybe laptop, too), toothebrush, toothepaste...

Did you put DH's clothes in your bag, too??
    smokisses

Comment by smokisses (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I packed pajamas, a robe, very loose-fitting underwear (to work with the giant pad they give you at the hospital), fuzzy socks, deodorant, clothes for you and baby to wear home, toothbrush/toothpaste.
    These are the things I WISH I would have packed: Shampoo and conditioner, blanket for the baby to use instead of the hospital blankets, my own pillow.
    Gemska

Answer by Gemska at 12:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well, I went to the Doctor at 39 weeks and she told me I was being induced that day, I told her I needed to go home and pack first. So, I was not ready. But I took the normal stuff mentioned above, and a couple other things I was glad to have were extra pillows from home- I had my nursing pillow, neck pillow and a body pillow. I was also glad to have the Lanolin nipple cream I brought. And I sent the DH out to get wipes because the hospital only provided wash clothes to use when changing diapers and they weren't very soft. Good luck!!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010