Is it normal..??

I had my baby girl on Wednesday (12-15-10) and my feet or legs wont swollen the whole time, but now they are...and the right foot & ankle is more swollen than the left...is that normal for one to be more swollen than the other...??

CarolinaMom2006

Asked by CarolinaMom2006 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!!!! You may won't to call your doc and ask. This happen to my friend also and she had to be put back in the hospital. For some reason she would have blood pressure problems after giving birth.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• oh ok, my BP is fine...just wondering why one ankle is bigger than the other...lol...looks kinda weird!
    CarolinaMom2006

Comment by CarolinaMom2006 (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes call the doctor. This could be a number of thing from high blood pressure to a blood clot. Congrats on your baby and good luck with your health take care.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Mine were as big as my thighs for 2 weeks. Call the doctor just so they know and get off you feet as much as you can with them propped up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You should call the doc. What Angelmine2011 said.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010