who's ready for a woman president ?

i know i am. females do everything better than males anyways

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• rolling on floorI am SOOO ready. I think men are just afraid a woman will show them how to do it the right way after all these years of them messing it up.

bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• as long as its not sarah palin!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I want to see Hilary in office! I know she can be terribly annoying. BUT, i also think she is the smartest person in Washington right now (as far as politics go). I wish she had won, she really would be a great president!

YES I AM SO READY!!!!

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm ready for someone who has better qualifications than a legacy law degree and their genetics
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am but I have yet to see one female candidate that I would vote for.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• When women stop being threatened by successful women we will have a woman President.
    Anonymous

• I'm ready for a president that comes into office to tackle real issues and not make up new ones once there. I think a woman could do that - after all, think about putting your husband in charge of your house - not too many of them could do it, yet we let them run our country. And everytime I hear someone talk about women running our country, I think of the Linda Ellerbee quote...

“If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties. How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck.”
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:58 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I am ready for a President who can be a good leader, whether it be man or woman, it doesn't matter to me.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• im sure part of why some people voted for obama was because of his skin color. i think the other part had to do with his big promises on "change" and all the other crap he spewed, and another part some people didn't want another republican in office for fear of a repeat of bush the idiot.
    Anonymous

• "think about putting your husband in charge of your house - not too many of them could do it, yet we let them run our country. And everytime I hear someone talk about women running our country, I think of the Linda Ellerbee quote...

LOVE this answer!

Answer by gdiamante at 3:30 PM on Dec. 20, 2010