Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

What else can I do with a real estate license other than become a salesperson?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • You could create a website and list all the rental units available in your area. You could market it to the landlords and make an agreement that you will help get their rental property rented. You could list the property, post pictures, give tours, etc (just like you would with people who are buying a house) and when it is rented then you get 'x' amount of money. Most Realtors in my area that do this get paid the first months rent for it.


    Answer by JeremysMom at 12:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

  • Check in your state, licensing is different in every state.

    Answer by Gaccck at 12:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

  • You can be a rental agent, or a mortgage broker here in California.

    Answer by gdiamante at 12:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

  • Not much. You can probably teach others so they can get their licence.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

  • You can start a home business. Maybe serve as a consultant...start a blog that answers real estate questions. You can give away some content for free and then charge for consultations.

    Answer by Foundfreedom at 2:59 PM on Dec. 21, 2010