Is anyone else ready for the holidays to be over with like I am?

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 12:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Holidays

• No, I love this time of year!! This is my favorite week...the anticipation week! :o)
    LoveMyKids0203

Answer by LoveMyKids0203 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• no, i actually need more time to shop. i've been bed ridden all last weekend and didn't get time to. i was sick too this morning so my husband took the minivan (and the carseats) to work. even though i feel a little better now, i can't go shop because i'm here with the kids.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I enjoy the holidays, but this year seems like such a job. I dunno if Im ready for it to be over or to get better.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes, this has been a hard year for my family. I lost my mom last year. My dh also lost his mom last year. Not many feelings for the Holidays.
    If it wasn't for the kids we wouldn't even put a tree up. I am sooooo ready for January.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes, I am! These last two weeks cannot go by fast enough for me!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• no, i enjoy the holidays , i lost my grandfather this year that was like a second or first dad to me both were good and i miss him like crazy but for things like that the holidays always put me in a better mood.
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Well the only thing I'm excited for is for my son to have a good day, and to have fun opening presents, to look excited when he comes out of the room.

That's it. Someone killed the rest of it for me unfortunately.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:53 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yeah perhaps we can rest in Jan?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 20, 2010