is this true about anal sex? adult content

that if you do it too much you will tear the lining between your vagina and your rectum, end up pooping thru your vag and having periods thru your ass? *lol* i heard it once here on cafemom actually and its the main reason im scared to try it with dh. i know it wont happen the first time but the fear of it keeps me from trying it at all. im also on the mindset that anal is more pleasurable for the man then the woman and im afraid it will hurt too much. so is that true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe if it's forced extremely aggressively. But if you're careful & take precaution, then definitely no. We've been doing anal since we married over 20 years ago. I've never torn anything. We learned how to do it very gently. There is a right way & a wrong way to do it. I find it very pleasing & it will make me climax really hard if i use a vibrator on my clitoris while we're doing it.

Anonymous

• No, it is not true. You can be damaged only if your partner is aggressive and during the act he will hurt you. Anal sex is pleasurable for the woman and the man as well. For the first time try to use some moisturiser, cream or something and be really careful and gently. It helps if you play with your clitoris during the action as well. And you have to be very relaxed. The best first anal position if you lay on your side and HB go behind you lay on his side. If you are enough relaxed and you use cream and your HB is careful you may have a really good experience with this kind of experience:)

adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 12:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It is very bad for your body period. Eventually you will have a hard time holding your BM in your body. Tearing is always a risk. I just don't think it is a good idea, especially on a regular basis.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• that's extreme...never heard of that happening
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• You can tear anal tissue which I've been told is very painful.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:42 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• it can cause hemorrhoids but I dont know about tearing tissue all the way thru

Anonymous

• It seems like a scary uncomfortable thing to me but hey to each their own.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No, just go slow, use lots of lube and if it hurts stop, or slow down.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• This is soooo not true. I happen to enjoy this w my DH. We practice it all the time lol and I don't poop vaginally but I don't have my uterus neither so I don't have to worry about the period in my rectum lmao jk. It can be quite pleasurable if you are both compassionate. Make him be gentle, if he is you wil BOTH enjoy it, if he isn't then don't let him. That is when it hurts, being TOO rough or not using enough lube. Nobody has ever died from anal sex that I know of, if it were fatal, I wouldn't be here lmao
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 7:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• That is not true. My dh and have anal sex quite often. Never any problems. We use lots of lube and he is gentle.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010