do u let your so go down on you? adult content

for some reason i want him to go down on me but im a bit afrade how do i get over it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• talk to him. he'll either understand or help you get over it.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Do it once. You'll get over it fast.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:51 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• This morning was the first time he did in 7 years. I have no clue why he decided to do it today. I like it but never ask for it.

Anonymous

• hell yea! i love it. i wish he would do it more but usually im the one giving him bj's. he's not into going down much but he'll do it if he wants to and i dont mind :) anyway i think my very first time i was a little nervous too. i just let it happen and got over the anxiety quickly! it might make you feel better if you shower (and shave if you do shave) first, that way you won't be worrying if you smell or taste bad.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• i dont know if it tastes bad i hope if he went down on me it wouldnt im self concious about smell and taste i guess but i shower and shave down their before we have sex everytime
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:04 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• it doesnt taste bad, not that i would know ive never gone down on a female lol but it tastes how it taste. it's really up to the man's preference on whether or not he doesnt mind the taste or not. some do and some don't. it sounds to me like he wants to and youre holding off, in which case he wont mind the taste, he just wants to please you. i just meant for your own peace of mind you might want to freshen it up before you let him, so you can relax and be as clean as possible so you dont worry about that. :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• how can i ensure that i will be clean i mean like i said i clean down their before sex im just afrade i know he wants to i go down on him im just afrade i want to let him go down on me i am just freaked i want to get past it so we can have like 69 and stuff
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• if you shower daily and wipe yourself good after the bathroom you are clean lol. showering before oral sex is just a way to ensure super cleanliness, inevitably all women sweat and such during the day so showering first will eliminate that. is this what's holding you back, the cleanliness issue? or is it something else. really the only way to get past it if you want to get past it is letting him do it and just relax.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Hells yeah I want my guy to go downtown!!

Most guys don't care about the issues down there like we do. All they are thinking is "I'm gonna get some, yea!!" :) My guess is he doesn't even notice an odor like you do or think you are unclean. Just try to relax and let him do his thing! If you get feeling uncomfortable with it, then have him stop. You are allowed to do that, but I'm guessing you won't want him to! ;)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I love it. just shower and clean well in there on the regular. and you will be fine. Try to relax. it really does feel nice, once you get into it.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 1:45 PM on Dec. 20, 2010