Y does everyone judge pitbulls..

babymama8787

Asked by babymama8787 at 2:07 AM on Nov. 9, 2008 in Pets

• because they are stupid! :o(

I love pittbulls. it's not the entire breed's fault that some owners train theirs to be mean
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Because when trained to be that way they can be vicious. They're good dogs, but not all owners are good people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• i agree.. i have a 6month old pitbull and he is soooo smart. i was able to train him things pretty easy... easier then i have been able to with other dogs i have owned.. i noticed there are alot of apartments that wont allow them because of the name they have been given.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Because they buy into the crap the media is telling them.
    Sarahem

Answer by Sarahem at 2:23 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• People are uneducated about the breed and believe what the media tells them. If trained and handled right they are extremely good companions. I have a pit and a lab/mix and they are both great. It amazes me when I take them for walks people are like can I pet your dog, they always go for the lab/mix, I have to tell them "she will bit your hand off, she doesn't like strangers." "It is okay to pet the pitbull though, and I get the same look like are you crazy. He is more gentle than my other dog.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 2:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• My Beagle is more vicious than my Pittbull ever was.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 3:21 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I agree with all those points. Pits are highly intelligent and sweet and so often breed for extremely inhumane reasons. One reason they are judged harshly, I believe, is their incredibly strong jaws combined with a natural tendency to "lock on" and not let go.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 3:26 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Ha. OK. Sorry. PItbulls don't breed for inhuman reasons. I meant to say that they are bred...
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 3:33 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• CUZ THEY CAN BE SWEET ETC,,,,,, FAMILY PET ETC... BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE AN EVIL INSIDE THEM TO ATACK THAT IS IN THERE BLOOD !!! I THINK THEY SHOULD BE ALL PUT DOWN AND BE WIPED OUT THEY ARE A VERY BAD BREED !!! THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE OWN THEN IS TO LOOK COOL BUT THEY ARE SUCH UGLY DOGS I JUST DON'T GET IT ?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Im sure why they do this, i had a pit for 7 years that passed from cancer, and she was just like my baby.....she loved all my family loved kids,...loved other animals, she was my best friend,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:29 AM on Nov. 9, 2008