do u take vacations every year ? where was your last vacation

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 1:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Travel

• No I haven't went on one for years.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The end of this month will be our first family vacation. My kids are 8, 10 and 12. We are renting a cabin in the mountains.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:13 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes, we do. We save our money and pay cash for our trips, we wouldn't go if we didn't have the money saved. Our last vacation was a Disney cruise.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes we do. This summer we did Alaska cruise. Absolutely awesome. Something everyone should see once.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes we take one every year and this past summer we went to disney and had a blast...
    mari2120

Answer by mari2120 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Not every year. Our last vacation was to the Portland, OR area.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We try to. In 2010 We took my parents, dh's parents and my son and daughter to Ft Lauderdale for 10 days. And then dh and I went to Key West for my birthday about a month later.... In 2011 dh doesnt get much vacation so we will take the kids to an Amusement park for a long weekend and another long weekend probably to Key West or something.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 1:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• yes, but not biggies like Disyeland. I do like to make sure about 2 - 3 times a year we get out of town and enjoy the history of another area ,stay at a hotel that serves breakfast, etc...We have gone camping too but 2 of us are not big on the sleeping on the ground thing.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We take at least one every year. We always go to Garden City, SC for a week with my extended family. My parents and in laws both have places at the beach, so we spend a lot of weekends there in the summer. And then we take a few day trips to water parks, amusement parks, zoo, etc.

Answer by missanc at 1:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• A "REAL" vacation to me is sun, sand and shopping and I haven't been on a vacation like that in years -
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010