did u have a honeymoon ?

if so where did you go ??

mistik75

Asked by mistik75 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Travel

• No we didnt have the time or privacy. He was such a mama's boy he was at her beck and call and she would never leave us alone. She followed us to where we were "honeymooning". She got the room right next to ours and wouldnt leave us alone for even 5 minutes she acted like we were teenagers that couldnt be left alone
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• lol In our eyes we did. Both in the military at the time and living in the dorms on base was not very glamourus. So that night we went to the hotel in the small town and it was so much fun :-)
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 1:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• went to Atlantic city for the night (about hour away)
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• It was a nightmare. My husband was so sick. We got home and he was diagnosed with MONO. New York City at Thanksgiving.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No, we didn't. We really couldn't afford it when we got married. Also my husband's family came from all over the country AND England, so we didn't feel right about leaving when we should be spending time with the ones who travelled to see us.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Yes. We went to Las Vegas.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No i did not i was five months pregnant with our second child and we were broke so nope.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Kinda cuz we eloped to Reno Nevada kinda not cuz we took our baby with us. We went a year later and I hated being gone cuz we had 2 kids by then LOL My boobies were aching!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 1:19 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• We went to Italy. We saved for ever and made it possible.
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 1:21 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No, our daughter was 5 months old when we married and we spent our money on a house instead of a honeymoon. Turned out the house needed redone before we could move in (fire damage) so we still spent the first year living with my in-laws who acted like it was the end of the world if hubby took me out at all. That first year of marriage was the worst year of my life.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2010