do you think that being of small stature/petiteness has anything to do with lack of pain tolerance?

walkintherain

Asked by walkintherain at 1:15 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No, not at all...I'm 5'2" and I have a very high tolerance to pain. That's what 13 years of having migraines will do to you though
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 1:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No I was verysmall before my 3 kids(118 when I got preg with 1) and 5' 1 but believe I have strong pain tolerence
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 1:17 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nope. My mom is tiny and she has a super high pain tolerance. I'm fairly small too and mine is pretty high. The nurses were amazed at how soon after my c-section I was walking around like it was nothing. They told me they had all been talking about me and how "tough" I was being, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:20 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• No our younger daughter is tiny and has a much higher pain tolerance than her sister.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:23 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Nope I am 5 feet and can handle labor very well. It is all on how one deals with pain and looks at it.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• nope.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:36 AM on Dec. 21, 2010