Why in the world ?

Why would someone have a debate about any subject on here, yet want to remain anon ? If you really believe that your opinion is a good one or just believe deeply in what your saying, then why not show who you are and except the debate without hiding behind a door? Just don't get it. If it was something personal I could understand. Was'nt sure where to posts this.

megamamaw

Asked by megamamaw at 1:22 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't think that everyone who debates anon... is hiding behind a door. Some definitely are. I think that the ones that remain anon when debating are usually anon because they're saying offensive things, knowing or trying to offend who they're debating. Those are the ones that bother me. Other than that I don't think that an anon responses are bad. :D
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 1:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I would imagine to avoid being mistreated, which seems to happen often here. I'm not really sure.
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 1:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I don't get what the big deal is if someone is anon, or shows a screen name. I mean, you and I are anon. You hiding behind a coffee mug and me, Statue Of Liberty. As long as people can debate without being rude, it's not an issue to me.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have noticed when most women hit the anon button, it's because they are being rude. There are times I can understand eamting to voice your opinion without getting "hatemail" about it, but some think it's a license to be a bitch.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 1:31 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• How about *wanting and not *eamting...lol
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• That's what I'm saying. Why be so rude and disrepectful with your opinion and not show us who were getting the crap from. Their cowards.
    megamamaw

Comment by megamamaw (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have asked this question before. I get the anon feature sometimes. But I don't understand why if someone feels so strongly they wont show themselves. I doubt we will ever really know.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010