Tough spot

I am in a tough situation. I need a job where I can bring home atleast 1200 a month. To those that started a home business. What are you doing, are you bringing home that much and how long did it take to get there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Dec. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• A home business is a great way to go, and depending on the pay plan of the company, you can make $1,200 a month in a relatively short time (2 - 3 months) or a long time with a poor pay plan (6 - 12 months). My company offers fast start bonuses and business building bonuses that help you get to your goal amount in a relatively quick time frame. You can see for yourself: www.beelieversteam.com.
    Foundfreedom

Answer by Foundfreedom at 2:54 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• What is your background? That would be $10 an hour - allowing 25% for deductions taxes and FICA. It sounds doable.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:29 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! Our Team is looking for Motivated Moms who are looking to make additional income or replace income! We are dedicated to helping other Moms work from home. We have free training, and unlimited support. NO Selling, NO Parties, NO RISK!!! It’s an enjoyable and flexible home business.

Erika- Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms, Helping Moms
    Work from Home since 1999!

I’d be happy to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:52 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• I have always worked in healthcare. With my medical issues that is no longer an option. It has to be something that I can do completetly from my home.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• liveops.com or chacha.com both have do at home jobs. Live ops you take orders by telephone and enter them in your computer. Cha cha you answer questions or transcribe the questions from voice calls, things like that. It's only like 10 cents a question but if you do it like you would a regular job it will add up. If you know a lot about something like law or health then those questions make a little more.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 1:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• www.cloud10.com
    www.alpineaccess.com
    www.westworkathomeagent.com

Some of these you have to attend an on site training in your area but some you dont. They are all customer service for like T mobile or credit card comnpanies and I know West used to handle QVC's ordering.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Sandy- I have tried some of them. Seems they all want experience though. I have never done that, so I don't have any experience.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:48 PM on Dec. 20, 2010

• If you start your own business, you won't be making that for a while. It takes time to build up a brand and let people know what you have to offer, that you're a trustworthy business, ect.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 21, 2010